About the Program
The Made in Saudi program has been launched under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince, by His Excellency, The Minister of Industry and Mineral Resources Mr. Bandar bin Ibrahim Alkhorayef on March 28th, 2021.
The Made in Saudi program is a National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NIDLP) initiative led by the Saudi Export Development Authority (Saudi Exports) that aims to help local businesses grow, by encouraging local consumers to buy more locally made products, and helping businesses increase their exports to priority markets.
Under one unified brand, the Made in Saudi program will bring significant opportunities for businesses to expand their reach and promote their products domestically and globally.
The program is a celebration of our Kingdom’s technical innovation, creative talent, and business acumen.
Collaborating through the platform, members will help push our economy forward.
Using the Saudi Made logo, members will project a positive image of our country around the world.
Advantages of being part of this collaborative community
Whether a start-up or a long-established business, a range of benefits will be available for members.
- Use the Saudi Made logo on corporate communications and on products, if eligible
- Feature on the program website, campaigns & social media
- Engage collectively with government entities through the program
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the various entities in the industrial ecosystem
- Network with other program members to learn from each other
- Improve local content and export related skills as part of specific workshops